How do I upgrade to the latest version of Simple Registry Cleaner?
To ensure you receive the full benefits of the new version of Simple Registry Cleaner and all of its enhancements, you will first need to uninstall the version currently installed on your computer, before you install the new version.
- Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
- When you install the new version of Simple Registry Cleaner you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Key’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Key’ and keep it ready for activation.
Where to find your License Key:
(1)in the confirmation email you received when you first purchased Simple Registry Cleaner, (2) use the SimpleStar lost code recovery tool
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF SIMPLE REGISTRY CLEANER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the SimpleStar folder.
- Find and Open the Simple Registry Cleaner folder (this is in the SimpleStar Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Simple Registry Cleaner.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Simple Registry Cleaner, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE NEW VERSION OF SIMPLE REGISTRY CLEANER
- Open or run the new version of the Simple Registry Cleaner installation file (SimpleRegistryCleanerSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Simple Registry Cleaner
- The product will automatically run and perform a registry scan. After the scan, click on the link “I have a License Key”. This will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Key and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the activation process.
Congratulations! You have now upgraded to the latest version of Simple Registry Cleaner.