How do I reinstall Simple Malware Protector on my PC?
If you are having problems with Simple Malware Protector or just need a fresh start, we highly recommend that you reinstall the program on your PC.
– Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
– When you install the new version of Simple Malware Protector, you will be required to re-enter your вЂLicense KeyвЂ™ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your вЂLicense KeyвЂ™ and keep it ready for activation.
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF SIMPLE MALWARE PROTECTOR
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the SimpleStar folder.
- Find and Open the Simple Malware Protector folder (this is in the SimpleStar Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Simple Malware Protector option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Simple Malware Protector.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Simple Malware Protector, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF SIMPLE MALWARE PROTECTOR
- Open or run the new version of the Simple Malware Protector installation file (SimpleMalwareProtectorSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Simple Malware Protector
- The product will automatically run and perform a malware scan. After the scan, click on the Register Now button and this will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Key and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the вЂRegister NowвЂ™ button to complete the activation process.
That’s it! You have successfully reinstalled Simple Malware Protector on your PC!